Registering and signing in with your institutional email address
- The DCIC currently uses the OAuth authentication system which will allow you to register and login with a Google account. NOTE: We are in the process of transitioning to NIH-RAS based authentication, which will still support Google authentication and will also allow login with NIH credentials.
- If you prefer to use your institutional email address to register and log in to the portal (recommended), you need to have a Google account registered with that email address.
- If you do not already have a Google account with your email address, you can set up one up by visiting the Google account creation page with the non-gmail option (image below).
NOTE that it is important not to register this account to have gmail as your institutional email address must be the primary email associated with the google account for authentication to work properly!
To register for your 4DN account, simply click on "Log In/Register" in the upper right hand corner of the web page, click on "Sign In with Google" or "Sign in with Github" and fill out the form. Once you register and your account request is processed, you will then be able to log in with the 'LOG IN WITH GOOGLE' option using your email address and Google account password.
4DN Viewing and Submission Privileges
- If you need to be able to submit data, or view data internal to the 4DN Network, please email data wranglers at email@example.com to get set up proper access credentials for your role.
- Please CC your PI for validation purposes.