Spot localization information from parS-lambda-evePr-PP7 embryos (control without insulator). See file format specification for details.
File format specification
Raw locations from Spot tracking (spot trajectories in time) contain the following information:
- Name/date of the imaged embryo (embryoName)
- Genotype of the embryo (transgeneGenotype)
- The developmental time in nc14 of the first frame in trajectoryInfo (devTime)
- Time at which the first z-slice of each frame is taken (acquisitionTimeInfo)
- Stage z-position for each frame during imaging (zPositionAdjust).
- Information of raw spot locations in each nucleus (trajectoryInfo)
- XY positions of the nuclear centers (nucCenterXY)
- Which stripe the nucleus belongs to (stripeInfo)
- XYZ positions and the intensity of the identified red spots (redSpotXYZI)
- XYZ positions and the intensity of the identified green spots (greenSpotXYZI)
- XYZ positions and the intensity of the identified blue spots (blueSpotXYZI)
- Background intensities for each channel (backgroundRGB)
- Raw z-positions need to be adjusted using zPostionAdjust in order to get displacement in the axial dimension,
- All positions are in pixels. XY pixel size: 107.2 nm; Z pixel size: 335.7 nm.
- Background intensities are from the spots tracked from the re-tracking step (see Methods, step III of Spot Tracking). Usually, it's the second brightest spot candidate in the nuclei where a 'real spot' is flagged, or the brightest spot candidate in the nuclei where no 'real spot' is tracked.
- Correction for chromatic aberration is needed in order to get distance between spots of different colors.
Spt Results, Submitter Format